1. Login to google analytics (https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/) and navigate to the google analytics account that you want to integrate with donation form
2. Click on “Admin” in the left menu
3. Click on Tracking info > Tracking code
4. Copy the "Global Site Tag (gtag.js)" script
If you want to enable "Enhanced ecommerce tracking", follow this guide https://donorbox.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/14000068577-how-to-enable-google-analytics-ecommerce
5. Go to the Donorbox campaign editor for which you want to enable google analytics tracking.
6. Click on the Tracking tab and paste the tracking code, copied on google analytics dashboard (in step 4), as shown below.
7. Click "Update & Preview" or "Save & Next". Your campaign form is now enabled for tracking visits in your Google analytics.
To verify that the analytics tracking code is installed correctly:
1. On your Google Chrome browser, install "Tag Assistant (by Google)" plugin from here https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tag-assistant-by-google/kejbdjndbnbjgmefkgdddjlbokphdefk
2. Go to the campaign's (for which the tracking code is setup) donation page on your google chrome browser
3. Click on the "Tag Assistant" plugin icon on your browser
4. You should see the results something like below
5. Ensure correct tracking ids are being displayed in the above results window.