1. Log in to Google Analytics (https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/) and navigate to the Google Analytics account that you want to integrate the donation form.
2. Click on Admin in the left menu.
3. Click on Tracking Info and then select Tracking Code.
4. Copy the Global Site Tag (gtag.js) script.
If you want to enable Enhanced Ecommerce Tracking, follow this guide: https://donorbox.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/14000068577-how-to-enable-google-analytics-ecommerce
5. Go to the Donorbox campaign editor that you wish to enable Google Analytics Tracking.
6. Click on the Tracking tab and copy and paste the tracking code on the Google Analytics dashboard (in step 4), as shown below.
7. Click Update & Preview or Save & Next. Your campaign form is now enabled for tracking visits in your Google Analytics.
To verify that the analytics tracking code is installed correctly:
1. On your Google Chrome browser, install Tag Assistant (by Google) plugin from here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tag-assistant-by-google/kejbdjndbnbjgmefkgdddjlbokphdefk
2. Go to the campaign's (for which the tracking code is setup) donation page on your Google Chrome browser.
3. Click on the Tag Assistant plugin icon on your browser.
4. You should see something similar to the photo below:
5. Ensure correct tracking ID's are being displayed in the above results window.