Google analytics ecommerce tracking allows you to measure number of transactions and donations that the organization makes using donorbox.org donation widget. To enable ecommerce tracking on google analytics, please follow the steps below.
Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce setup
1. Login to google analytics (https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/) and navigate to the google analytics account that you have already integrated or are going to integrate with donorbox.org
2. Click on “Admin” in the left menu
3. Choose “Ecommerce Settings” in the views section
4. By default “Enable Ecommerce” status will be “OFF”, change it to “ON” and click on “Next step”
5. By default “Enhanced Ecommerce Settings” will be “OFF”, turn it to “ON” and click on “Submit”
NOTE: Sometimes there can be a delay between actual transaction data getting reflected on google analytics dashboard and the time the donation was made. The exact delay varies, sometimes up to 24-48hrs. Reference: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1070983?hl=en#DataProcessingLatency