Your Paypal account's IPN (instant payment notification) may be turned off. Please follow these steps to turn it back on.
Please note: You will also need to re-send any past IPN's for the payments to come through.
1. In your PayPal account, go to your IPN settings page here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/customerprofileweb?cmd=_profile-ipn-notify.
2. Click Choose IPN Settings.
3. On the next page, you will be required to enter a URL. Enter "https://donorbox.org/paypal_ipns" and select the Receive IPN messages (Enabled) radio option. Click Save after both fields have been entered.
Re-sending Past Payment Notifications
1. Go to the IPN History page here https://www.paypal.com/ie/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-ipns-history&nav=0.3.2.
2. Under the Search section, select All from the dropdown.
3. In the search results table, select all IPN's found and click the Resend Selected button.
If you have any questions please submit a ticket at https://donorbox.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new