We believe your Paypal account's IPN (instant payment notification) is somehow turned off. Please follow these steps to turn it back on. You will also need to re-send the past ipns for the payments to come thru.
1. Under your PayPal account go to your IPN settings page here https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/customerprofileweb?cmd=_profile-ipn-notify
2. Click "Choose IPN settings" or "Edit Settings" buttons
3. On the next page, it asks for an url. Enter "https://donorbox.org/paypal_ipns" as and choose the "Receive IPN messages (Enabled)" radio option. Click Save after both fields is entered.
Resending Past Payment Notification
1. Go to the IPN History page here https://www.paypal.com/ie/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-ipns-history&nav=0.3.2
2. Under the Search section, choose "All" from the dropdown
3, On the results table, select ALL the IPNs found and click the "Resend Selected" button
If you have any questions please submit a ticket at https://donorbox.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new